Date.com has been live on the internet since December 22, 1997 and has remained a popular online dating site worldwide. At their online dating site you should have no problems finding yourself a genuine date with quality people who share your same goals and interests.
You may join for free at Date.com but your free membership only allows you to post your profile and show interest in other users. As other online dating sites you will have to upgrade to a paid membership to send emails as well as to be able to chat online.
To upgrade to their Gold membership they offer four different program options as follows by Credit Card which include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express:
- $24.95 USD for one month
- $49.95 USD for three months
- $95.95 USD for one year *best option*
If you make your payment by Certified Check, Postal Money Order Or International Money Order, you have the following payment options:
- 90 days for $49.95 USD
- 180 days for $74.95 USD
- 365 days for $95.95 USD *best option*
You will find the demographics for members are as follows. The 20-30, 31-40 and the 41-50 age groups each represent 30% of their member base, the remaining 10% are 50+. Approximately 60% of the members are male and 40% are female.
Definitely if you become a Gold member at their online dating site you will have access to a lot of extra features such as their Date.com Press Lounge. At their Press Lounge you will be the first to what’s happening in their current news, site improvements, success stories & polls, future plans and much more.
At Date.com they also offer Site Features for their members which include:
- Profile which is free and contains your personal information inclusive of the type of person you are and relationship members you are looking for, a headline, essay and pictures.
- Chat where you may interact in a group or one on one with their members.
- Instant messaging allowing to carry on private one on one conversations in real time.
- Date Info with their webzine which offers a wealth of information on and expertise advice about dating and relationships as well as entertainment and health. You have the opportunity to post your feedback, take their interactive polls or to ask their experts for advice.
- Their weekly Newsletter Which is sent out to approximately 500,000 members and features the latest information on dating and relationships, highlights of dating success stories, dating advice and a weekly poll.
- Their members who congregate in their lively chat rooms organize their own offline events. Date.com does not host any, rather they serve as a partner to various offline events companies looking to locally target their events to Date.com’s audience.
Dating categories to be found at Date.com:
- Man seeking a Woman
- Woman seeking a Man
- Man seeking a Man
- Woman seeking a Woman
If you are looking for information on online dating definitely check out their date.info website that may be accessed from their home web page. Here you will find information on dating advice, wine advice, dating success stories and much more that will be of interest to you.
Overall I would definitely recommend becoming a member of Date.com as I don’t think you will be disappointed. To fully use their services though you will have to take their Gold membership to communicate with other members of their online dating site.
Best regards from Barry & Patricia Ohman your Online Dating Advisors.